And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1:8 (NASB)
We strongly rely on key partnerships in order to further the work of the Kingdom. We collaborate with the following partners in order to impact our city and the world for the Common Good.
- CarePortal: careportal.org- The CarePortal connects churches to the needs of foster and adoptive situations in our city. Grace works with other local churches to meet some of those needs.
- Bridge of Hope Church in Kansas City, KS: www.bridgeofhopekc.org - Bridge of Hope has a vision for the disenfranchised in the urban core. Grace partners with Bridge of Hope on a number of projects. During the winter months, they open a Cold Weather Shelter when the temp is below 20 degrees. To serve at the shelter, email Amber at: .
- Oxford Middle School: www.bluevalleyk12.org/oms –Oxford Middle School’s Parent Teacher Organization coordinates a weekend food backpack program for students who don’t have adequate food over the weekend. Grace provides the non-perishable goods for these families.
- Hungry4Him Ministries: www.hungry4him.com - H4H partners with Kenyan nationals to empower orphans in Western Kenya. Grace assists by sending handmade dresses and funds, plus by sending ministry teams every few years.
- Good Samaritan Center: www.good-sam.com – "Good Sam" provides assisted living care. Grace sponsors the quilting club to create quilts for various ministries, such as Advice & Aid Crisis Pregnancy Center.
- Mission Southside: www.missionsouthside.org - MSS provides Help and Hope to families in need in south Johnson County. Grace has partnered with MSS for a number of projects.
- Eleos Coffee: https://www.eleoscoffee.com/ - Providing coffee, relationships, and Bible studies in the urban core, plus coffee for many churches throughout the KC area and Detroit.
- Salvation Army: http://salarmymokan.org/ - Serving those in need with God's love.