And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere - in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1:8 (NASB)
We strongly rely on key partnerships in order to further the work of the Kingdom. We collaborate with the following partners in order to impact our city and the world for the Common Good.
- Bridge of Hope Church in Kansas City, KS: www.bridgeofhopekc.org - Bridge of Hope has a vision for the disenfranchised in the urban core. Grace partners with Bridge of Hope on a number of projects. During the winter months, they open a Cold Weather Shelter when the temp is below 20 degrees. To serve at the shelter, email Amber at: .
- Oxford Middle School: www.bluevalleyk12.org/oms –Oxford Middle School’s Parent Teacher Organization coordinates a weekend food backpack program for students who don’t have adequate food over the weekend. Grace provides the non-perishable goods for these families.
- Good Samaritan Center: www.good-sam.com – "Good Sam" provides assisted living care. Grace sponsors the quilting club to create quilts for various ministries.
- Advice & Aid Pregnancy Centers: www.adviceandaid.com - provides help for women and their families to make an educated decision about an unplanned pregnancy. They do this by providing evidence-based, medical information about parenting, adoption and abortion.
- Mission Southside: www.missionsouthside.org - MSS provides Help and Hope to families in need in south Johnson County. Grace has partnered with MSS for a number of projects.
- Eleos Coffee: https://www.eleoscoffee.com/ - Providing coffee, relationships, and Bible studies in the urban core, plus coffee for many churches throughout the KC area and Detroit.
There is a place for you at Grace Fellowship to use your talents for God’s glory.
Consider serving year round with any of our local ministry partners. Be involved in the community. Serving helps us be more like Jesus.
Contact the church office with any questions: 913.681.3003.