Bible Reading Plan - for 2022
Our reading plan is in YouVersion:
1. This plan starts in January, but you can always catch up.
2. Click here to join the reading plan: www.bible.com/reading-plans/5-chronological.
3. Or using the YouVersion mobile app, find the plan called "Chronological."
If you'd like to join in to the online discussion:
- You'll need the Faithlife app. On the web, it's at http://faithlife.com. The mobile app can be found on the Android and Apple app stores. (NOTE: There are several mobile apps with "Faithlife" in the name - get the one that says "Faithlife: Community for Churches").
- After reading, feel free to add your thoughts, questions, and comments, and affirm the comments of others.
- Your comments can be read by the public, so don't share anything too personal.
Instructions to get a Faithlife account and join the group:
- If you already have a Faithlife or Logos Bible account, you don’t need to register. Skip to step 3.
- To register, go to https://faithlife.com, click “Get Started” or "Register", and follow the instructions.
- Log on to Faithlife.
- To join the Grace Fellowship Group, go to https://faithlife.com/gfcop and click on “Ask to Join.” After the administrator accepts the request, you’ll be a member of the group. It may take a day or two.